Sunday, April 09, 2006

Vios Detailing

Found some time to detail the Vios yesterday. As usual, I proceeded by taping up the edges, then as I went around the car evaluating the paintwork condition, there were some defects found. Scuff marks on the lower frame, etching on the right door & left C pillar of what appears to be like dried super glue, and minor swirls.






The usual stuff, M83, M80 & M21 were used. The dried residue required the use of wool pad & M85 Diamond Cut.



After 1 pass of M83. Bits of dust left over if you look carefully.


After M21.





My luck must have bad this weekend as just as I was applying a layer of M21, I heard the mosquito fogging truck nearby... and then I discovered this today..

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger johngonzo2190140931 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home